Customer Insight Marketing Analyst
Handepay Merchant Services are one of the fastest growing independent sales organisations in the UK, providing small and medium sized businesses with low cost merchant services. We have an unparalleled customer proposition within our marketplace offering transparent pricing and a best in class service. To further support our ambitious growth plans we have created this new position providing true customer insight and data marketing expertise to the business.
By analysing our CRM data, identifying relevant data sets, trends, customer segmentation and accurate intelligence, you will work with the wider marketing team to implement multi-channel digital campaigns with a measurable return on investment, transforming data into actionable campaigns to generate quality leads and drive sales.
You will cleanse and manage the data, reporting on lead numbers, costs and conversion rates in the card processing industry, directly supporting our sales function with lead generation. You will also ensure quality & compliance and have an up-to-date knowledge of data regulations.
This is so much more than a data crunching role. You will become our go to subject matter expert, driving commercial decisions through valuable insight and telling a relevant story. You will trigger decision making on multi-channel marketing strategy, particularly email and social media campaigns.
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills with large CRM databases
- Advanced Excel skills and an early adopter or new technology
- Demonstrable experience of working within a data management environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify errors or issues in datasets
- Compliance knowledge
- Experience with a proven track record of delivering large data analysis projects
- Experience of google analytics
- Experience of mail chimp or similar email marketing tools
- A working knowledge of providing data insight in a customer led marketing role
- Technical awareness of Big Data and SQL database structures is not essential but desirable
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a range of attractive benefits.