Due to company expansion, we have an opening for several developers of various levels within our
development department. Reporting to the development manager you would be assisting with new and existing systems, projects and testing procedures.
- Proficient in C# 4.0+, ASP.NET WebAPI2, MVC and Entity Framework
- Strong understanding of database design, SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Demonstrable experience of AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- Experience of using 3rdparty API’s.
- Experience TFS Source control
- Understanding of object orientated design including SOLID principles
- Good understanding of industry best practices
Desirable but not essential
- CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Understanding of DDD
- Agile Development Environment
- ADO.NET, Micro ORM’s such as Dapper or PetaPoco
- Windows Forms
- Passion for writing quality software.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new technologies
- Demonstrate the ability to identify solutions
- Deal with constantly changing work priorities
- Ability to communicate in an effective, clear and calm manner
- Take ownership of workloads
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Contribute to sprints/scoping
Benefits to you:
- Salary Negotiable (dependant on experience)
- Casual dress code
- Great opportunity for an innovative person to develop and grow
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible start times
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com