(South West England and Mid/South Wales) - basic + commission + car allowance.
Handepay understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As a leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptional and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
The Role – Regional Sales Manager (Territory Based)
Our Regional Sales Managers are responsible for a team of 12 Business Development Managers. You will be expected to recruit, train and retain a team of talented people within your region. This is achieved by managing all aspects of an efficient sales team. Inspiring and coaching individuals to meet KPI’s and set sales targets.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct report sales executives – following the Handepay coaching framework
- Reports to Sales Director
- Directly manages a team of 8-12 Business Development Managers
- Required travel within territory
Benefits to you:
- Salary : £40,000 basic
- Commission: Uncapped £80,000 OTE
- Car allowance of £6,000pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, laptop, pension scheme
- Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- Professional Training and Development
This is a fast paced, motivated environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Previous sales management experience within the payments industry (preferred but not essential)
- It will be essential to demonstrate experience with sales results achieved through determination, tenaciousness and goal setting practices
- A proven track record in building successful sales teams
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to manage larger and more complex deals personally
- Must live within the locality of the territory and be willing to travel extensively
- Must hold a UK driving licence with less than six points
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for over a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you then we would be keen to hear from you. Please forward a full CV in the first instance to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of response we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.