Business Development Manager
Handepay are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of pricing transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
To continue on our growth trajectory, we need more talented business developers to win over the hearts and minds of customers by presenting our unique price pledge. You don’t need industry experience. Both our training and leadership support structure are exceptional and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Our commission is fair, achievable and highly lucrative. This is not a role where you would want to coast on a basic, but a role where you are genuinely rewarded well for the effort you put in. Some of our very recent joiners are already earning between £2k - £3k per month in commission alone and winning 5 star holiday incentives.
The Role – Business Development Manager
Home based field sales role which is 100% self-generating. Approaching independent businesses to provide card processing services, the role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
- Managing a specified territory close to home
- Cold call within territory
- Deliver 4 sales in a week by cold calling, telephone call backs, referrals and networking
- Meet set KPI’s
Benefits to you:
- Salary : £20k
- Commission: Uncapped min £45k OTE. Our top performers earn c£55k +
- Earn up to £2000 commission or more within 1st month of working at Handepay
- Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, pension scheme
- Incentives are offered throughout the year and include 5 star all expenses paid holidays, weekends away and much more
- 2 Week residential and field based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression – 5 of our 8 Regional Managers started as BDM’s with us
- You will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within our market sector
This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
- Result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets
- Highly organised with planning efficiency
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- A people person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximise every opportunity
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’ and our ‘Glassdoor’ reviews will demonstrate how good an employer we are.