Performing end-of-day banking on your Ingenico terminal
Today I’m here to show you how to carry out the end of day banking on your Ingenico terminal.
- It is important to carry out your end of day banking in order to help reconcile your bank statements. You must carry out this process before the end of your chosen banking window.
- You will need to have your Supervisor Card to hand before you start this process.
- At the ready prompt press the MENU button twice until the screen displays “TOTALS MENU”.
- Using the up and down arrows select the “End of Day Banking” option and then press the green button to enter.
- You will then be asked to swipe your Supervisor Card or enter your Supervisor Code. Press the green button to proceed.
- At the “EFT End of Day Banking” prompt, press the ENTER button for yes. Once completed you will be provided with a printed report via your terminal.
- You will then be asked if the print out reads okay. Press ENTER for yes or press the MENU button for no, and re-print will be carried out. The terminal will then return to the READY screen.
Thanks for watching, and please watch this space for more helpful handy tips from Handepay!