Taking a payment on your MobilePAY Shuttle
Having successfully paired your MobilePAY Shuttle to your chosen mobile device, in this case an iPad, I’m now going to show you how to take payments on your MobilePAY Shuttle.
- Firstly, ensure your iPad has a good network signal, to allow the transaction to be processed.
- Select the MobilePAY app on your iPad.
- Ensure that the MobilePay Shuttle and the iPad are linked via Bluetooth.
- With the MobilePAY app turned on, select the ‘Sale’ option.
- Enter the amount to be paid on your iPad, and then select process.
- Pass the MobilePAY Shuttle to your customer.
- Your customer will be asked to insert or swipe their card, and to confirm the amount by pressing the green ‘tick’ symbol.
- The customer will then be asked to key in their PIN number.
- Once approved, you may issue an email receipt or hand-written receipt.
- Press the ‘home’ button on your iPad to return to the sales screen.
- You are now ready to take your next sale.
Thanks for watching, please watch this space for other helpful Handepay hints and tips.