We’re so confident we can help every business save that we will put our money where our mouth is.
Let us carry out a no-obligation review of your current merchant services costs and if we can't save you money, we’ll give you £1,000.
It’s as simple as that!
“I took the Handepay Price Challenge and urge every independent business to do the same!”
Chris Vidler decided to take the Handepay Price Challenge after finding out about our low prices following a conversation with a Handepay Business Development Manager.
“We had a card machine in the cafe, but we didn’t understand what we were actually paying for. There were lots of additional fees that had never been explained to us, such as a minimum monthly service charge, authorisation fees and PCI DSS compliance charges. We had no clue where to look to find a better deal.
Our local Business Development Manager made an appointment with us to look over a recent bill. When he explained the Handepay Price Challenge to us, we quickly emailed our statements to be analysed, and were thrilled to discover that our total monthly saving totalled £104.22!
Saving over £1,200 per year on card processing fees has allowed us to invest more money growing our business. In my opinion, taking the Handepay Price Challenge is a definite must for all business owners!”
How to apply:
Simply provide us with a recent merchant statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can send either a scanned image or a photograph of the statement).
Terms and Conditions
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information provided is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- This “Price Challenge” is available until 7th July 2017.
- Handepay reserves the right to modify or terminate the “Price Challenge” and the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
- In order to qualify for the “Price Challenge” our services must be provided (and be able to be provided) on a like for like basis.
- The £1,000 will only be paid to a participating business if we cannot offer an overall saving per annum after having received and reviewed copies of the merchant statements from the prior three months; (this must include terminal rental, card processing fees (MSC), minimum monthly service charge (MMSC), PCI DSS fees (including non-compliance fees), any membership costs if applicable, authorisation fees, payment gateway fees and any other associated fees).
- The “Price Challenge” savings include a total cost generated by card terminal rental, payment gateway fees, card processing fees, membership fees and any other associated fees. Any cost incurred to switch provider will not be used within the savings calculation.
- Should we successfully reduce your costs but you are subsequently declined for a facility by EVO Payments you will not qualify for this offer.
- The “Price Challenge” is not open to trade sectors prohibited or restricted by EVO Payments.
- Handepay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the “Price Challenge” fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements or gives false or misleading information.
- Payments will be made by cheque and sent to customers by post as soon as is practical.
- Handepay does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, howsoever caused.
- Handepay reserves the right to withhold and/or refuse payment where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made.
- The decision of Handepay is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- Due to contractual obligations, we cannot provide a merchant facility for any businesses that have an existing contractual or other business relationship with EVO Payments or any of their associated businesses and, if applicable, the “Price Challenge” does not apply.
- The “Price Challenge” is not available to existing Handepay or EVO Payments customers.
- The “Price Challenge” is currently unavailable for businesses using purchased point of sale terminal equipment.
- By entering into the “Price Challenge” you agree to be included in Handepay’s promotional material.
- If the £1,000 “Price Challenge” fee is paid out to you, you will not qualify for the “Price Challenge” again.