Many customers have joined us thanks to the Handepay Refer a Friend scheme. If you know of any friends, relatives or business colleagues you could help SAVE money, introduce them to Handepay and we will reward you for doing so.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information is true, current and complete.
- The Handepay refer a friend scheme is open to Handepay merchants aged 18 years or over this does not include employees (and their families), and any affiliates, subsidiary companies or anyone else who may be involved or connected with Handepay.
- All referrals must be made through the Handepay website.
- The £50 referral fee will be paid once a terminal is despatched. Referral cheques will be sent to customers by post as soon as is practical.
- At the time when the referral payment becomes due, in order to be eligible for the referral payment the referrer must have a live merchant account and terminal agreement. All payments on these agreements must be up to date and the accounts must be in good standing.
- Handepay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all referrals and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the referral fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Handepay reserves the right to amend or withdraw the ‘refer a friend’ promotion at any time or to alter the amount paid.
- Handepay does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, however caused.
- The decision of Handepay is final and no dispute will be entered into.