Handepay, the leading card payments solutions provider and part of the PayPoint Group, is supporting the launch of a brand new one-month rolling contract – this unique product is designed to offer customers around the UK a simpler, more flexible service.
The contract is immediately available to all customers switching their card machine from another provider and will initially run from October for a trial period. Whether a business takes card payments face to face, online or over the phone, Handepay’s safe, simple and hassle-free switching service offers:
- Cover of any switching fees from an existing provider in almost all cases
- Contactless payments including Apple Pay, Google Pay & Samsung Pay
- Improved cash flow and getting your money the next banking day through the Accelerated Settlement Service
- No minimum monthly service charge
- No fees for PCI DSS compliance or non-compliance
- Access to a Free Business Resource Centre
In parallel to the one-month rolling contract launch, Handepay is also supporting the offer of a 12-month contract to any customers new to card payments that sign up to the service. Previously only available on a 48-month contract, this new contract will provide budding businesses looking to expand their revenue streams all the benefits of Handepay without the long-term commitment.
Mark Latham, Card Services Director at PayPoint commented: “Handepay have long been a champion of small businesses across the UK, and this has become even more important as they continue to recover from the pandemic. The new one-month rolling contract is designed to give more flexibility, control and value to customers to help them continue to grow as the economy bounces back.
“Similarly, the 12-month flexible contract, for businesses signing up to card payments for the first time, signifies our commitment to continually evolve Handepay to meet the most urgent needs of its customers, offering the best service and support they require to drive efficiencies in their cashflow and revenue capture.”
A leading merchant services company with over 21,000 SME merchants currently processing over £3bn card transactions through its acquiring relationships with EVO and Worldpay.
Established in St. Helens in 2006, Handepay employs over 150 full time employees, both at Head Office in Haydock and nationally in field-based sales roles.
A breath of fresh air in the merchant services sector, Handepay provides honest and transparent card payment solutions at the best possible prices. They make accepting card payments simpler to understand, giving guidance and advice about common hidden fees that many business owners don’t realise they’re paying.
Products include a range of payment technology to allow businesses to accept card payments in-store, online and over the phone. With ever changing consumer preferences, taking card payments is vital for businesses to stay competitive and meet customer expectation.
About PayPoint Group
For tens of thousands of businesses and millions of consumers, we deliver innovative technology and services that make life a little easier.
The PayPoint Group serves a diverse range of organisations, from SME and convenience retailer partners, to local authorities, multinational service providers and e-commerce brands. Our products are split across three core business divisions:
- In Shopping, we enhance retailer propositions and customer experiences through EPoS services via PayPoint One, card payment technology, ATMs and home delivery technology partnerships in over 60,000 SME and retailer partner locations across multiple sectors. Our retail network of over 28,000 convenience stores is larger than all the banks, supermarkets and Post Offices put together
- In E-commerce, we deliver best-in-class customer journeys through Collect+, a tech-based delivery solution that allows parcels to be sent, picked up and dropped off at thousands of local stores
- In Payments and Banking, we help companies and their customers make and receive payments quickly and conveniently. This includes our digital payments platform, MultiPay, an eMoney offering that enables cash through to digital transactions and cash solutions providing vital consumer access across our extensive retail network
Together, these solutions enable The PayPoint Group to create long-term value for all stakeholders, including customers, communities and the world we live in.