Perks of the Job
“There are plenty of incentives here at Handepay!”
Perks and incentives at Handepay
- Starting with 22 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Shares Incentive Plan
- Life Assurance
- Vouchers for eye care
- Discounts through our employee benefits platform
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual conference and black tie gala dinner
- Flexible working (head office)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Appointment time which allows you to break holidays into 15 minute chunks for those times when you need time off to attend appointments (head office)
- Social events through our Employee Engagement Programme "The Only Way is Westway" as well as fundraising events for The Steve Prescott Foundation
Field based incentives
As well as an uncapped commission scheme, if you're focused on consistent achievement, you can set your goals on becoming a member of our Elite Club. Our commission scheme is fair and achievable and we reward you for your effort as well as your results.
- Elite Club – achieve your minimum monthly sales target each quarter and you could add up to £4,000 to your annual earnings
- 100 Club - a small stretch over minimum annual target is worth £6,000 in bonus
- Seller of the Year Awards:
1st Place - £5,000 bonus
2nd Place - £3,000 bonus
3rd Place - £1,000 bonus
In 2018/2019 approximately 50% of our sales team achieved Elite Club at least once, with many achieving it all year round!
Telesales based incentives
Working in Handepay's telesales team is lots of fun.
As well as an uncapped commission scheme, we regularly run team incentives.
Many of our team members have won cash bonuses and holidays due to their tenacious performance. Anyone joining us will be coming into a high-performing but supportive team, with massive financial benefits.
If you’d like to learn more about any of our vacancies or opportunities at Handepay you can call Zoe Smallshaw in our recruitment team on 01942 927266. Alternatively, request a call back at a convenient time using our on-page request form.
The recruitment process differs from role to role but will start with a telephone call. From there we will advise you on what the next steps will be.
If it doesn’t look like a suitable vacancy is available at this moment in time, you can always check back in with us in the future as further opportunities come up for grabs. Keep up to date with future vacancies by registering with our careers portal, where you’ll receive alerts as and when suitable opportunities present themselves.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought significant challenges for companies across the globe. At the start of lockdown many of our customers were forced to temporarily close their businesses and we have been working hard to support both our customers and our employees during this unprecedented time. Our offices have been adapted to put the safety of employees first, and we have facilitated home working where possible, through investment in technology.
Would you like
FIND OUT MORE
Talk to an advisor today...